Luckey's Jewelers has been selling our exclusive watch brand for over 60 years. These watches received their new name, Aaron-Taylor, from the current owner's two sons, Aaron and Taylor, who will eventually carry on the Luckey's Jewelers name. Our watch line has something for everyone's everyday wear, despite its high end looks with beautiful styles for ladies and handsome styles for men.
Aaron-Taylor watches feature the following:
- Made of surgical quality stainless steel, ceramic, or gold
- Our gold plating makes use of the latest state-of-the-art technology, with PVD deposits of gold and a TiN (Titanium Nitrate) alloy, to permeate and harden the stainless steel, so that the plating will wear equivalent to 5 to 10 microns of traditional galvanic gold plating.
- All solid links
- Sapphire crystal - This is the hardest crystal made for watches
- Swiss movements - Quartz and automatic movements available
- Genuine round diamonds on dial and bezel
- Meets and beats millitary standards for water seal, some resisting up to 660 feet of water
- 3 year warranty
- Free battery changes and link adjustments for the lifetime of the watch (IN STORE ONLY)
Our Aaron-Taylor watches generally range from $200 - $700. Some models feature diamond bezels and markers, which can be priced $1,500 and up. With an Aaron-Taylor watch, you are going to get the stunning looks you desire in a watch with the durability that you need.
…Where Your Only Limitation is Your Imagination